"And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. ~Genesis 2: 8, 9, 15

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

His Work


The LORD has been speaking to me lately about how to build my home.

Especially now that my son is turning 8 in a few weeks. I mourn for the lost time- the years I was too sick with depression and anxiety to get out of my own head. But I see that the LORD has already handled that- for when my son was tiny, the first lost one he rescued was me.

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/the-work-of-christmas-begins-judy-dodds.html - I love this painting version of the quote above. I just can't figure out how to show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment